Have you ever come across things you wouldn’t have thought of, but you wish someone had pictured it? Moments like these become a part of the past and you can’t replicate them, even if you wish to. Although many times these moments go uncaptured, sometimes we get lucky enough to show the pic to our friends! Here are a few crazy coincidences that are hard to believe:
- Mark Twain predicted his death.
Mark Twain was born in 1835, the year when Halley’s Comet was passing the Earth. It appears every 76 years or so, and the next year of its occurrence was 1910. The famous writer predicted that he would die on the next passing of the comet. Guess what, the world lost the lecturer after the day of the closest approach of Halley’s Comet in 1910.
- This is not a coincidence.
- December 20, 1999 – PITA
- Hail breaking the moonroof.
- Asterix by Fighter Jets
- Crazy coincidence at the nth millisecond
- 2 –> 3
- Perfect stone doesn’t exis……
- Flippin’ Fantastic!
- Sunset disguising the pimple!
- Drive like your kids live here…. If you can’t do that, feel free to contact on the given number. I wish the driver would’ve seen this earlier!
- Both were masters in their fields!
- A pigeon pooped its image.
- He wants to believe… Do you?
Well, this one might rack you up:
Both Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy were the POTUS. They were elected to Congress in ’46 & were elected to the Presidency in ’60. They were shot in the back of their head on a Friday. Both the assassins’ name consists of 15 letters, just like the 7 letters in ‘Kennedy’ and ‘Lincoln’. Lincoln’s secretary, Kennedy, warned him not to go to the theatre. Kennedy’s secretary, Lincoln, warned him not to go to Dallas. Southerners assassinated and succeeded both the Presidents.
These were few of the crazy coincidences caught on camera! Everyday, we experience few of these, but aren’t able to capture them. Feel free to share some of your experiences with us down below 🙂